Are you wanting to be part of the Mad River Crew? This is a fast paced, multi-faceted business and we need an people who are creative, energetic, organized, detail oriented self-starter as well as a solid team player. Must have above average spelling and grammar skills and be able multi-task, often within tight deadlines. We understand that not everyone has all the right skills on day one, we're willing to work with the right person and get you trained.
If you're the person we're looking for, contact us below for an application.
WE'RE WILLING TO TRAIN THE RIGHT PERSON - YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Review artwork, create new designs or modify incoming design files to create layouts and proofs. Follow up on proofs with customers as needed.
- Design of artwork for awards, signs, banners and t-shirts and more.
- Prepare jobs for engraving, cutting and process color printing.
- Proof jobs prior to production.
- Assist with creating print, digital and social marketing material for our company and clients.
- Assist customers with new and existing orders by phone, email and face-to-face.
- Maintain organization of design and production files. Create and maintain product image and photo library.
- Serve as in-house photographer, as needed and help maintain social media
- Assist with special projects and research when needed or requested
- Answer incoming phone calls as needed.
- Assist with Sales as needed.
- Running and Maintaing equipment such as Laser Engravers, Screen Printing and Embroidery Machines.
QUALIFICATIONS THAT HELP GET YOU HIRED:
- You must be a high school graduate.
- Experience using Graphics software such as, Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign will be considered. (Knowledge of various industry software a plus, such as digitizing and vectorizing artwork.)
- Experience with pre-flighting, imposition, scanning, font management, color theory, color management, color profiles, computer maintenance and backups.
- Ability to create excellent graphic designs that are technically proficient and free from output issues.
- Ability to organize and prioritize projects and meet company and customer deadlines.
- Good Communication skills and ability to multi-task and stay focused in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Must have above average spelling and grammar skills, neat handwriting and accurate typing skills.
- Experience using a camera and basic understanding of the principles exposure and composition in photography.
May be asked to supply a design portfolio of previous design projects and work experience.
POSITION: PART TIME
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
- We will keep your application on file if we are not currently hiring. Email resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org
DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION
The captcha you entered is incorrect. Please try again.